If you’re even thinking of buying or selling your home in the next few years, you’ve probably got lots of questions for your real estate agent. You’re also likely wondering what your next steps should be.
Get FAST Answers to Your Real Estate Questions
There are all kinds of advice articles online, but it takes so much time to read through them all. What you need are answers to YOUR questions, not an Easter Egg hunt.
What you may not know is that we have a dedicated Client Development team who are ready to start coaching you, no matter how far you are from making your final decision. They’re available 9 AM – 9 PM Monday to Friday and 10 AM – 5 PM on weekends. When you call, email, chat or text, you’ll get answers from one of our live real estate experts.
Each member of our team works with our real estate agents each and every day. Their job is to get you the answers you need, even if you’re not buying or selling a house just yet.
No Other Real Estate Team Provides This Service
There are other large brokerages in Ottawa, but each one is made up of small individual teams. Each one is in its own silo. They work hard, but are often too busy with their active clients to help out with any preliminary questions you may have. When they are able to get back to you, it’s often hours or days later.
Also, these teams are competing with each other, so they don’t share the market information they have. The teams come and go, and if they go they take their expertise with them.
Why does this matter to you? Because the Paul Rushforth Real Estate Team is different. We are all part of one big integrated unit that shares its expertise and makes the time to get back to you NOW.
Our Process is Effective – and Easy!
Our Client Development Team is here to help get you started. When you’re ready to move forward with buying or selling, we match you with one of our buyer’s agents or listings agents. There’s never any pressure to make a decision before you’re ready.
Don’t worry – your Client Development coach never goes away! Even after the handoff to your personal agent they will check in with you weekly to make sure everything’s OK.
Giving You the Edge at Every Step
Once you’ve made the big decision to buy a new home or sell your old one, our Client Development team continues to give you additional advantages that you can only get with Paul Rushforth Real Estate.
How Our CD Team Helps Home Sellers
- You will never lose a chance to sell your home. It’s the biggest problem in real estate that people don’t know they have: missing out on potential sales due to lack of time. Part of the reason you hire a realtor to sell your home is to manage the incoming leads. You only need to miss one buyer to miss the sale of your home! With our team, whenever a potential home buyer shows interest in your house, they get instant answers from our CD team. We treat every inquiry as the one that could result in your home sale.
- We will only show your house to qualified buyers. Before we arrange a showing in your home, we ensure the potential buyer has spoken to a bank or lender, knows their financing options, and is qualified to buy your home. That means you waste less time with nosy neighbours and other people who aren’t serious about buying a house.
How Our Team Helps Home Buyers
- We tell you how to start planning to buy a house. Maybe you’re not sure what you’re looking for. If you’re a first time home buyer, you may be worried about finding an affordable home. If you’re upsizing or downsizing, maybe you’re not sure how to make buying and selling a house at the same time work. We help you understand what to expect down the line.
- We help you through the initial steps. We let you know what to expect, and help you get you started with things like a pre-approval on a mortgage. Steps like these save you time and disappointment later on.
- We share our insider property hotlists. Because we know so many owners who are almost ready to sell buy haven’t listed yet, we can help you find amazing houses before they’re even listed!
Empowering our Real Estate Agents to Become Better Market Experts
The Client Development team also gives our real estate agents more time to get even better at what they do best: researching the market, buying homes, selling homes, and honing their negotiation skills.
It means on average, each one of our agents sell 50 houses or more every year, instead of the average of 5 to 10. This helps our entire group stay connected to the Ottawa real estate market moment to moment. That’s knowledge that we’re able to share with each other and to put to work for you.
Real Estate Done Right
For most people, their home is the biggest financial investment of their lives. It’s also a huge emotional investment too, because our homes are part of who we are.
That’s why we believe in educating our clients so they can make better decisions. But more importantly, we believe in communication. It’s essential for you to know what’s going on every step of the way when your money and your happiness are on the line. We know it’s no fun waiting for days to get answers, no matter where you are in your journey to a new home.
When we started Paul Rushforth Real Estate, we knew we wanted to make communication the cornerstone of how we do things. If dedicating 4 entire people to sharing information doesn’t prove it, I don’t know what does!
What about you – are you thinking of buying a home or selling someday? Don’t be shy – reach out and ask us any questions you have!
Our in-house Buddy the Elf lookalike is always front and centre with Paul at our events. Licensed since 2011, this tech savvy guy is always finding ways to help us work more efficiently. He started out as a one-man Client Development team, and has since grown it into the full team we have today. He enjoys making people laugh, and enjoys spending time with his large and close-knit family.