Selling Your House? Get Ottawa’s Top Real Estate Agents On Your Side
"House went on market within a week and sold in a day over our asking price thanks to Tim's negotiation skills/experience... Highly recommended if you want a hassle free selling experience. "
- Musa, Ottawa, 2017
Read more testimonials for all our agents >
Paul Rushforth Real Estate is Ottawa’s top home sales team*. We have the marketing expertise and negotiating experience to sell your home fast and for the maximum possible price. Our job is to take the worry out of the process and deliver a successful transition for you and your family.
You can't top our team for real estate expertise:
- Helping families buy and sell homes since 2004.
- Paul is a second-generation realtor and one of the hosts of Open House, CFRA's Real Estate and Mortgage show.
- 30+ member team has almost 100 years' collective experience.
- Because our team includes support specialists, we spend more time buying and selling homes than other agents do. Our larger volume means we know exactly what's happening in the market.
- Accredited with all major real estate licensing and certification boards (see logos below).
Want to find our more? Ask for your free home evaluation - no obligation.
The Secret is Teamwork
We are not your average real estate company. Most real estate agents sell a dozen homes every year, maybe a couple dozen if they’re really good. But even if you get a larger group of agents, they’re often in competition with each other.
We’re different because we work together to get your home sold. Our agents all work together to make sales happen. Our dedicated support specialists help our agents spend all their time selling homes. Here’s how our way is better for you:
- Faster turnaround for listings and legal documents. Dedicated team members for listings, closings, and other sales admin tasks help get your house on the market faster.
- More visibility online and in print. Professional photos help your home look its best and our exposure is second to none.
- Faster response to questions about your home that can lead to sales. Our inside sales team spends all their time getting information to interested buyers. They pre-qualify buyers to ensure your home showings are to people who are really ready to buy, not just kicking the tires.
- More offers sooner. Our buyers-in-waiting program can mean you get offers before your home even hits the market.
But selling your home is more than a financial decision: it should feel right. Because we have such a large team of agents, we’re able to match you with one who really understands your needs and is able to communicate in a time frame that works for you.
Whether you’re upsizing or downsizing, we’re here to make it as easy as possible to sell your home and find your new dream home. You’ll be able to start enjoying the next chapter of your life much sooner than you expected!
More Sales Volume = Better Market Data for You
Our sales team has over 100 years' collective home sales experience. Thanks to our support team, that time is spent exclusively on sales and in negotiations, not on administrative tasks.
A higher sales volume means our group has a better understanding of what’s really happening in home sales for neighbourhoods all over Ottawa. We know as soon as pricing levels start to shift, or trends start to change in what buyers want.
That’s information we’re able to put at your service.
If you’re not sure if now is the right time to sell, we can review the market data with you to help you make a decision.
Our Services for Home Sellers
We offer these programs to our clients:
- Buyers in Waiting Program: Match your home to our buyers.
- Guaranteed Sale: Your home sold – guaranteed – or we’ll buy it!
- Automated Home Feedback System: Receive immediate, direct feedback from prospective Ottawa home buyers.
- How Long Will It Take To Sell My Home? Obtain a free home evaluation and selling time analysis.
We also have more resources below.
Helpful Home Selling Resources
- The 9-Step System to Get Your Home Sold Fast and For Top Dollar: Identify potential trouble-spots and get the most money for your home.
- How To Sell Your Home For More Money: Learn how you can sell your home for more money in less time.
- Home Sales in Your Area: Find out what the home down the street sold for.
- How to Pass Your Home Inspection: 11 High-Cost inspection traps to know about before listing your home for sale.
- Selling During a Divorce: Mistakes to avoid when selling your home as a result of a divorce.
- 27 Quick & Easy Fix Ups to Sell Your Home: Before you place your home on the Ottawa market, be as prepared as possible.
- Sell Your Home Without an Agent: Tips real estate agents don't want you to know.
- Home Not Selling? Where to turn when your home doesn't sell
- Important Legal Issues for Sellers: There are several issues that will cost you if you are not properly informed.
- Get the Price you Want and Need: Setting your asking price is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. Find out about the factors you should consider!
The Paul Rushforth Real Estate team keeps on top of current market conditions, which can change at a moment's notice. 2016 was a record breaking year for home sales in Ottawa, and 2017 promises to be just as good. Let us help you take advantage of it!
*according to MLS Statistics 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013